Flux Cored Wire
We developed a flux cored wire that has weldability, excellent joint performance by development and production of Covered Electrode which has been built up over the years since its inception in 1947 and adopted a new technology.
"TAS-10" is a flux cored wire for all position welding using low hydrogen type flux mainly titania.
You can be widely used in many industries shipbuilding, bridges, and building.
1) It provides efficient welding due to higher deposition rate particularly.
2) Welding in a wide current range is possible.
3) This is applicable for all-position welding including vertical.
4) It provides excellent usability with soft and stable arc, less spattering.
5) Slag can be removed easy and finely, you can significantly reduce the working time.
MZ-10 is a very good metal wire for the flat and horizontal fillet welding in the welding of steel sheet coated with primer.
1) Resist blowhole when welding inorganic primer coated steel plate.
2) It provides efficient welding due to higher deposition rate particularly because Iron-powder in flux.
3) It provides excellent usability with stable arc, less spattering. A bead with the equal gloss is obtained.
|Trade name||Classify||Welding condition
|Welding positions||JIS||Typical chemical composition of weld metal (Shield Gas：CO2)||Yield point||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Absorbed energy|
|TAS-10||Mild steel and 490MPa high tensile steel||20kJ||All position||Z3313